NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE AND WIN PRIZES.
1. Eligibility: SchoolMall.com (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: SchoolMall.com, 180 Freedom Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129.
3. Who May Participate: The Promotion is open to those age thirteen (13) and over who attend a participating school. However, parents/legal guardians may register and participate in the Promotion on behalf of their children who are under age thirteen (13). Children under age thirteen (13) are not permitted to register for the Promotion. Upon arriving at the www.SchoolMall.net landing page, the student/parent or guardian will view promotional messaging detailing how to gain entry into the Promotion.
4. Register and Refer Family and Friends: During the Promotion, the user will go to http://www.SchoolMall.net, fill out the online entry form completely and submit the form. Once the user submits the form, the user will submit the names and email addresses of family members and friends to whom the user wishes to generate an email advertising the SchoolMall.com program. Each person the user refers will receive an email advertising the SchoolMall.com program. The user may only refer persons with whom he/she has an existing relationship.
5. The Student will receive a one item ordered credit for the Prize Shirt for sending at least 3 email invitations. The Prize will be sent to the student at their school.
6. Privacy Statement: SchoolMall.com and its affiliates sincerely respect the privacy of its visitors. We will not sell, rent or share your name, school affiliation or email addresses. This information will only be used for this school's SchoolMall.com campaign.
7. Children's Privacy Statement: SchoolMall.com does not solicit identifiable information other than first and last names, parent's email address, school affiliation and grade. SchoolMall.com takes the privacy of our users very seriously, and we do not actively pursue information from users under the age of thirteen (13). If a user is under the age of thirteen (13), the parent/legal guardian must register and participate on behalf of the student. We strongly encourage parents to be involved in all of their children's online activities. SchoolMall.com does not condition participation in an activity on our site upon disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate. No information should be submitted to or posted on our site by guests under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent/legal guardian.